Consumer Directed Agent CD-PASS Service Option Training
9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Registration begins at 8:30 am
Lunch on your own
What is it about?
This one-day training provides information about the steps and processes for smoothly transitioning and maintaining an ADvantage Member on the CD-PASS service option. Training topics include:
- Introduction and Eligibility
- CD-PASS System Roles
- Member/Employer Responsibilities
- CDA Core Responsibilities
- Introduction into the Employer and Employee packets
- The enrollment process for the CD-PASS service option
- Budgeting Process (IBA Worksheet)
- Member Optional Expense Accounts
- The use of Authenticare in the CD-PASS service option
Who should attend?
ADvantage certified Case Managers who currently serve members who are or will be eligible for the CD-PASS service option.
Why should I attend?
ADvantage certified Case Managers are required to become certified in the CD-PASS service option by successfully completing Consumer Directed Agent training prior to providing Case Management services to CD-PASS Members.