“Volunteerism – A Spectrum of Opportunity”
Sept. 24–25, 2012
Magnuson Hotel & Meridian Convention Center
737 South Meridian Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73108
Do you recruit, manage, or oversee volunteers? Are you in the field of volunteer program management for non-profit, faith-based, government, or community organizations? If your answer is YES to any of these questions, “A Spectrum of Opportunity” conference is for you. Join inspiring and informational speakers in a high-level, engaging, and enlightening atmosphere.
Explore current trends, issues, and experience incredible networking opportunities. Discover innovative and effective leadership and management techniques. This exciting conference is purposely designed to explore an in-depth spectrum of volunteerism.
This conference will:
- Explore innovative approaches for effective volunteer engagement
- Examine the challenges and opportunities of volunteer programs
- Engage expert volunteer program managers in individualized and group conversations
- Evaluate and create measurable outcomes for successful volunteer programs.
Who Should Attend?
- New or recently-hired volunteer coordinators
- Persons who oversee volunteers in addition to other responsibilities
- Persons starting a new volunteer program or revitalizing an existing program
- Nonprofit, government, and school-based volunteer coordinators
- Members of faith-based organizations