The DHS Medicaid Services Unit (MSU) oversees the day-to-day operation of the ADvantage Program. The ADvantage Program is Oklahoma’s Medicaid Waiver providing service to the state’s aging and adult disabled populations. The ADvantage Program provides services to people in their home and community which allows them an alternative to premature nursing facility placement.
The MSU works with provider agencies, government entities and Members to assure quality of service. This is accomplished in part via advanced training opportunities offered throughout the year. These trainings include:
- New Provider Orientation Training
- Adult Day Health Provider Training
- Online Continuing Education Training
- CD-PASS / CDA Training
- CD-PASS / CDA Refresher Training
- Assisted Living Case Manager Training
- Assisted Living Provider Training
- MSU Regional Provider Training
- MSU Harmony Training for Case Managers
- MSU Harmony Training for Home Care / Assisted Living
- OAA Information & Assistance (I&A)
For questions about upcoming trainings you may refer to DHS’s Medicaid Services Unit webpage.