Assisted Living Provider Training
What is it about?
This one-day training provides information specific to Assisted Living Providers regarding Consumer-Focused Quality Care Reviews including Home and Community Based (HCB) Settings requirements. We will highlight the following:
- The ADvantage program Assisted Living processes
- CMS rules and timelines for HCB Settings compliance
- Person-Centered Planning and Service Delivery
- Consumer-Focused Quality Care Review Tool and Review Processes
- Community Integration Planning
- Person-Centered Service Plan goals and implementation
- ADvantage Assessment tool – UCAT III Training
- Re-tier Processes
- Member Records
Who should attend?
ADvantage Assisted Living Provider staff responsible for Quality Assurance/Improvement and HCB Settings compliance, the Assisted Living RN and any other interested staff.
Why should I attend?
By March, 2022 all Assisted Living providers must be in 100% compliance with the CMS rules for HCB Settings. ADvantage will provide this training to answer questions, provide guidance and give tools that will assist in reaching compliance with these rules and ADvantage requirements.
There are currently no events scheduled for this program.