Assisted Living Case Manager
What is it about?
This one-day training provides information about the steps and processes for smoothly transitioning an ADvantage Member into the ADvantage Assisted Living of their choice. Training topics include:
- The purpose of Assisted Living as it relates to the ADvantage program
- The ability to identify the services available to Members who are or may be receiving Assisted Living services
- The ADvantage program Assisted Living referral process
- The Member’s financial responsibility to the Assisted Living such as room and board and vendor payment
- The roles and responsibilities of the MSU, Member, Case Manager, informal supports and the Assisted Living
- The tools for successful service plan development, implementation, transition, stability and monitoring of Members in the Assisted Living
Who should attend?
ADvantage certified Case Managers who wish to become certified to serve ADvantage Assisted Living Members on their caseload.
Why should I attend?
Effective January 1, 2013, in order to be able to carry Assisted Living Members on your caseload, you must attend and acquire Assisted Living Case Management certification provided by this training.
There are currently no events scheduled for this program.