Assisted Living Provider / Adult Day Health Provider Training
What is it about?
This one-day training provides information specific to Adult Day Health Providers regarding Consumer-Focused Quality Care Reviews including Home and Community Based (HCB) Settings requirements. We will highlight the following:
- The ADvantage program Adult Day Health processes
- CMS rules and timelines for HCB Settings compliance
- Person-Centered Planning and Service Delivery
- Consumer-Focused Quality Care Review Tool and Review Processes
- Community Integration Planning
- Person-Centered Service plan goals and implementation
- Member Records
Who should attend?
ADvantage Adult Day Health Provider staff responsible for Quality Assurance/Improvement and HCB Settings compliance and any other interested staff.
Why should I attend?
By March, 2022 all Adult Day Health providers must be in 100% compliance with the CMS rules for HCB Settings. ADvantage will provide this training to answer questions, provide guidance and give tools that will assist in reaching compliance with these rules and remain an ADvantage certified agency.
There are currently no events scheduled for this program.