Consumer Directed Agent CD-PASS Service Option
What is it about?
This one-day training provides information about the steps and processes for smoothly transitioning and maintaining an ADvantage Member on the CD-PASS service option. Training topics include:
- Introduction and Eligibility
- CD-PASS System Roles
- Member/Employer Responsibilities
- CDA/CM Core Responsibilities
- Introduction into the Employer and Employee packets
- The enrollment process for the CD-PASS service option
- Budgeting Process (IBA Worksheet)
- Member Optional Expense Accounts
- Monitoring CD-PASS services
Who should attend?
Registration for this training is open to all active Case Managers and Case Management Supervisors.
Why should I attend?
CD-PASS is available to every ADvantage Member. ADvantage certified Case Managers are required to become certified in the CD-PASS service option by successfully completing Consumer Directed Agent training prior to providing Case Management services to CD-PASS Members. Each agency must also have at least one Case Manager Supervisor that has completed CDA training, in order to serve any CD-PASS Members.
There are currently no events scheduled for this program.